Are you ready to revoke some phishing licenses?
Our client in Dallas, TX is looking for a Security Risk and Compliance Analyst who can help ensure their digital space is protected from cybercrime. In the role, you’ll be tasked with a variety of projects including risk assessment of new software, participating in risk and compliance audits, developing cyber security policies, and developing organization-wide security policies. So, let’s apprehend some malware. Send in your app today!
- Assist in completing and reviewing security questionnaires, RFPs, RFIs, etc.
- Work with security team to implement various processes and technologies
- Perform security evaluations of new software products
- Monitor security solutions for appropriate operations
- Conduct research and analysis on a wide variety of source data sets.
- Respond to cyber security alerts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Risk and Compliance, or equivalent
- CISSP, PMP, CEPT, GIAC or similar relevant information security certifications
- 4+ years of risk and compliance experience
- 2+ years of information security experience
- Experience with cloud architecture and technologies
- General understanding of TCP/IP networking and security