There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
And we know you do. Our client in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to work with their top-notch team of developers. You’ll be utilizing a wide range of languages and tools to help solve their problems; collaborate with other members of the team; develop new tools and processes; and conceptualize, create, and roll out new features. Apply now to see how you stack up!
- Efficiently roll out technical features from concept to product
- Build REST APIs
- Collaborate with a team to develop our next generation travel platform
- Develop tooling and processes to benefit and grow our team
- Mentor junior engineers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years of coding experience
- Deep understanding of software architecture, data modeling, and object-oriented programming
- Capable of directing teams on medium to large scale projects
- Experience in Java Spring Boot, Hibernate, Vue, React, Angular, etc.
- Desire to be hands on and take charge of big projects