Data is like garbage. You’d better know what you’re going to do with it before you collect it.
And that’s where you come in. Our client in Dallas, TX is looking for a Senior Data Engineer with at least 4 years of experience building warehouses and data structures. As the senior data engineer, you will be designing, evaluating, and testing infrastructures. The ideal candidate is open to new ideas and wants to learn. The role starts in the office initially, but there may be a hybrid opportunity after hiring. Apply below for your chance to dive into the data.
- Develop and design web pages using ISP.net
- Write processes and queries to import and export data
- Develop and maintain mobile, web, and hybrid applications
- Research and develop new ways to improve existing functionality
- Analyze and produce ideas for continuous improvement
- Consult with clients to gain understanding of new projects
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Produce software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked on regularly
- Knowledge of best UX design practices
- Learn new software tools and skills as needed
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills