There are two kinds of data scientists: 1) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
But don’t worry, we won’t make you extrapolate what this job entails – we’ll tell you everything you need to know. Our client in Dallas, TX is looking for a remote Senior Data Engineer who can take charge of their team and be the glue that helps them stick together to achieve their ambitious goals. You’ll be designing scalable architectures, analyzing data, and advising clients, among other duties. What do you say? Ready to apply?
- Build and estimate data engineering projects
- Lead projects and oversee data scientists, engineers, and designers
- Advise clients on the benefits and risks of different architectures
- Mentor new engineers
- Analyze, explore, and visualize data
- Define and decide the best approach to execute projects
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Experience in leading data engineering projects
- 5+ years in data engineering roles or similar
- 3+ years in client facing role
- Portfolio of applications that demonstrates coding proficiency
- Experience with cloud infrastructures, data lake platforms, and common data engineering languages