Picture this: you’re on a sunny Florida beach sipping on your favorite beverage after work – every single day.
All of your happy hours can look like this – and there’s no catch. All you have to do is apply to be the Jr. Quality Engineer for our client in Tampa Bay, FL. We’re looking for a young and inquisitive software engineer with around 6 months of experience to join our client’s team. You’ll be analyzing, debugging, and testing software to ensure the best experience for our client’s users. And you get to learn and grow as you go. So, get your shades and sunscreen ready – there’s a beach chair with your name on it!
- Create and execute manual test cases for products
- Support team members having issues with applications
- Identify and resolve issues with bugs
- Document and log any errors with software that occur
- Execute all new and existing regression test cases before product launch
- Work with team to understand product UI
- 4-year degree in IT-related field
- 6 months to 3 years of experience
- Ability to find and troubleshoot issues in a technical environment
- Experience working in Agile environment using Trello
- Passionate about quality, but also understand the need to push a product to market on time