There’s an app for that – and you’d be the brains behind the entire operation. Ready to work on high-tech mobile apps for Android (and iOS)?
Our client in St. Louis, MO is looking for a fully qualified mobile software engineer who can offer top notch support to their mobile applications. They want a self-driven and hardworking individual who is open to learning and doing new things. You’ll be given full control of the infrastructure and software development cycle. If you’re up for the challenge, then apply ASAP. Note: This position is fully remote, but on-boarding and quarterly visits will be done in St. Louis.
- Write native Kotlin and Swift to maintain mobile apps
- Mentor junior development staff
- Create more shared modules and reduce application maintenance burden
- Monitor app performance and usage statistics
- Maintain CI/CD server pipelines
- Can communicate complex technical topics to business and product teams
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 1-2 years of experience mentoring junior developers
- Is an expert in either Android or iOS native SDK
- Some familiarity with both Android and iOS, and is willing to learn both
- Able to improve application performance and can fix bugs
- Can communicate effectively